Tuesday, January 3, 2012

# dating at home # family night

Family Night: Home Art Gallery


For family night we painted with watercolors and created our own little gallery in our hallways.

My husband is a real artist and knows what he's doing. My daughter has inherited a lot of his skills. I have no idea what I'm doing but we had fun doing something different and together.

After hanging up all of our masterpieces my 3-year old daughter said, "Now our house looks cool!"

"TV"

"Between Heaven and Earth"

"Jungle"

If you want to try something different with your family, or even for a date night, grab some cheap watercolor paints and paint away! Hang up your pictures and make your house look "cool." Give your paintings a title or dedicate them to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us