Sunday, April 1, 2012

# crafts # gardening

Fabric Carrots



This weekend was nice and relaxing. I even got in some sewing! Clare's Craftroom posted some super darling carrots and I wanted to try them. Her carrots are much cuter than mine but they were just so fun to make, I couldn't help myself. 


I had a hard time finding the right color of orange and green so all my carrots turned out the same. However, I did add 2 other sizes because I like a variety.




The large carrot size is my favorite (below).


Here's the medium size in front of the large.


And the small in the very front.


I created a pattern of the 3 sizes that you can download and print at the end of this post. Visit Clare's Craftroom for complete instructions. She's awesome.




Happy Easter!!! Happy spring!!! Happy sewing!!!

2 comments:

  1. Incredibly fascinating place. A lot of post My partner and i today do not definitely offer most things that Now i'm thinking about, nevertheless Now i'm many undeniably thinking about this place. Merely considered i would certainly submit in addition to inform you.
    Regards: chiffon

    ReplyDelete

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us