Monday, November 7, 2011

# birthdays # cake

Alternative to Cupcake Liners


Today I made a bunch of pumpkin bread for some thank you's today. I had some left over batter and wanted to make some pumpkin muffins. Instead of cupcake liners I used a 5" x 5" piece of parchment paper as my liner. I love the look of it! And, since it's parchment paper, it's meant for baking and it doesn't stick.


The paper peeled off great when they were done! I will be doing this more often, especially for gifts. I wonder where I can get different colored parchment paper? I know they have it in a tan color. Hmm...Anyone?


Wrap these up in cellophane and tie a ribbon around it. I'm sure it would look so cute. (This bag is a little too big for the muffin. A jumbo muffin would look a whole lot more awesome.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow us @justonemomtrying

Instagram

Follow Us