- If you could re-name your family members, what would you name them? What name would you choose for yourself?
- What should we do more of as a family?
- If you could go somewhere with just mom (or just dad), where would you go?
1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
8 oz. baby carrots
1/2 cup pitted dried plums (prunes)
1 14 oz. can reduced sodium chicken broth
8 bone-in chicken thighs, skinned
1 1/4 tsp. curry powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- In a 4-5 quart slow cooker combine onions and carrots. Add plums and broth. Top with chicken. In a small bowl combine curry powder, salt and cinnamon. Sprinkle over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours or on high setting for 4-5 hours. Remove chicken and vegetables from cooker with a slotted spoon. Spoon some of the cooking juices on each serving.
I served this over rice. It was delicious.
Click HERE for a printable version of this recipe.